05. Moderation Team Roster
We don’t read and write because it’s cute. We read and write because we are members of the human race And the human race is filled with passion. Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. That you are here; that life exists, that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
153 Posts  678 Creds   GMT 
Noè Avery-Tsu'tarl Avatar
 Lissy   @admin 
Nineteen
Scientist
Ensolica
She / Her
10 Strength
7 Defense
33 Agility
167 Wealth
Noè Avery-Tsu'tarl
Offline   /   Head Admin
[attr="class","enc_wrap"]
[attr="class","enc_head"]Lissy

[attr="class","enc_sub"]Head Admin

Hi there, I'm Lissy and I'm here to try and write something interesting about myself. Seen the site? Taken a look about? Found all the bugs? Yep, that would be me. I built Aludium with the hope of creating something that really feels like you're in the Star Wars universe. Not sure if I succeeded or not, but I'm loving the end result so far. If you have any queries or questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line and I'll be happy to do what I can. You'll see my characters floating around on the forums, I'm sure. For now, those lucky ducks are posted here for your enjoyment. You can also find them on the main directory page, of course. As for me, I like reading, writing, graphic design. I work from home and spend most of my time with Aludium on in the background so if you have any issues, I should be pretty quick on the uptake.

[attr="class","enc_link"]Message Lissy

My main character on the site is the above Cora. She's a lovely little, timid peach with a prepped and polished exterior. She generally gives off the air of needing to be looked after, which can either bring out the protectiveness or the irritation in others, depending on their natural reaction to such things. She's a love her or hate her kinda gal, which is similar to the polarising effect the below character has on people as well - I seem to be developing a theme. Cora's tracker is open and available to all those that are interested!

[attr="class","enc_link"]Go To: Cora's Plot Tracker

This little lovely here is Karta. He's a wonderfully loveable a-hole who takes up most of my time on the site. Chatty, charismatic and just adores pushing other peoples buttons, if you need a thread livening up he's generally the best one to do it. He also just happens to be an awesome pilot, so he generally manages not to get himself killed by the people he irritates. If you'd like to roleplay with him pop me a message or go to his tracker and I'll be more than happy to get something started.

[attr="class","enc_link"]Go To: Karta's Plot Tracker

Jan 21, 2018 14:23:21 GMT